As we all know Asia is a home of huge number of cultures having their own striking cuisines. And almost all these cultures have found their way to Delhi NCR, where they’ve perfected the art of dining out. Soy Soi is one such newly opened immaculately designed restaurant where we get delicacies from Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, and from Burma. They have an open kitchen under the leadership of young Chef Peter Tseng where he serves up a signature ten-course tasting menu bursting with taste-bud excitement and visual mischief. Hugely welcoming staff really know their stuff.
From their vast menu and on Chef recommendation we tried the following:
- Edamame Truffle Dumplings : The silky soft dumplings just melted in our mouth, with each flavor complimenting the other.
- Crispy Prawn Dumplings: We loved the crackling sound of Crispy Prawns and ofcourse the taste that instigated in our mouth.
- Spicy Chicken Celery Dumplings: We loved these dumplings with the most basic filling of chicken and celery.
- Veg Sushi Platter : Yasai Tempura maki with name Nori Sushi, Yasai Fotomaki Age Sushi, Shitake Gunkan Sushi
- Non Veg Sushi Platter: Tuna with Yuzu Mizo and Ponzu Jelly, Crispy Tuna Maki with Spicy Aioli and Tanuki and Soy Soi Special Maki of Salmon, Shitake, and Avocado with Furikake
- Sate Asparagus : Apart from the taste we loved the presentation of Sate Asparagus.
- Sate Lilit Putri Bali: Balinese sate of minced fish grilled on lemongrass sticks were extremely yummy
- Sate Babe Plecing: Belgian pork belly strips in Piecing spices were very tantalizing and a treat for our taste buds.
Pandant Chocolate & Kaya : Pandan and Dark Chocolate Mousse with special Kaya jam and Coffee Icecream. The Kaya Jam made this dessert very yummy.
Tab Thim Krob: Thai jellied water chestnut topped with snakefruit syrup was something we fell in love with. A must try dessert here.
So whatever your mood is, this food is guaranteed to be good for your soul as well as your tummy and yes healthy too. For Delhites it may be little far but the food here is worth a visit.
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/soysoiindia/
For our set of Instagram Pictures: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1VgZMdHxSl/