If you are looking for quintessential dining experience then step into this PAN Asian restaurant, OKO where both classic and modern dishes with consummate flair can be enjoyed. Situated on the 28th Floor of the The Lalit Hotel it is the highest PAN Asian restaurant of the city where you can immerse yourself in the breathtaking views of Delhi’s most prime locations.
The most experienced Chef here takes you on a culinary journey of great flavours of Japan, China & Thailand in a richly decorated restaurant perfect for day or evening dining. Under the leadership of Thai Masterchef Surya with his great culinary experience you can witness the live cocktail bar alongwith live dramatic preparations on grills, teppanyaki, woks, with an exclusive sushi bar.
The gregarious staff welcomed us and explained us about their cocktails and food menu. We started with
- Crispy Rice & Cottage Cheese Cake
- Oriental Sushi
- Chicken Thai Chi
- Mun Farang – Potato Wedges with Thai Chilli Paste
All the appetizers were enticing hot bites, finger licking and savory noshes that popped up in our mouth. Have a look 👇
We complemented our appetizers with their special Sangria made with Gin, Vodka, Orange Liqueur, White & Red Wine
We also had Lalit Signature Cocktail which was a flaming drink and a concoction of Grey Goose, Peach Schnapps and Peach Ice Tea. Amazing it was. Have a look👇
For our Main Course we had :
- Sakana Pizza: Hard crust creamy Miso, Salmon, Tuna, Yellow Tail & Tanuki was something which is not available anywhere else and was really scrumptious.
- Peking Duck: Roast Duck was very beautifully presented and had a very crispy skin as well as incredibly tender duck meat. A must try delicacy here.
For the desserts we had:
- Coconut Caramel Custard: This was the best dessert we had here and was refreshing, light and silky smooth.
- Wasabi Chocolate Terrine: It was a very delicious and surprising dessert which was a delicious end to our meal.
It was a wonderful delight to dine here in the luxurious restro bar and the team really does study the idea of having food cooked and prepared simply and beautifully but it’s all done with precision. The staff were professional, friendly and knowledgeable about the food.
Official Website: https://www.thelalitoko.com/delhi/
For our set of Instagram pictures: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1bd6DnnnpO/