Exquisite interiors of the dining room and open bar pouring out of a Magnum size bottle of Bo Tai, Mehrauli is a Thai restaurant which we have been meaning to go for a long time. Finally we were here to squeeze a stop for a quick bite. Under the brain child of Zorawar & Dildeep Kalra and Chef Sahil Singh this restaurant is already enjoying success with innovative Thai cooking and comprehensive cocktails. This is a very sumptuous restaurant, from good food to the decor where both eating and drinking is well worth the visit.
Bo Tai can be categorized as ‘hipster’ where we get the most innovative cocktails, the perfect and soothing indoor and outdoor decor, the cool crowd — it all comes together so perfectly. The bar is filled with a selection of private imports sure to impress even the pickiest oenophile, the wine collection is another plus.
We ordered the chef’s tasting menu that was newly curated and served back to back as 13 course menu. Our dishes include:
- Braised Escalopes of Lamb, Palm Sugar, and Shallots
- Steamed Prawns, Thai Lemon Relish
- Steamed Chicken Fardels, Crispy Garlic Gobbets
- Thai Style Aromatic Duck, Sweet & Sour Dressing
- Chilli Razor Mussels, Tomato & Basil, Turmeric Tuile
- Salt Bake Fish
- Barbecued Pork Baby ribs, the ultimate Mac & Cheese
- Pan Seared Buttered Scallops, Ginger Lime, Baby Rocket Nam Chim Kai
- Grilled Eggplant and Champagne Rissoto
- Triple Layered Semi Freddo, Katafi & Gritty Milk
All the delicacies were beautifully styled and each one of them was extremely flavorful. We dont get to see such a variety of Thai food in DelhiNCR. Have a look at the pictures below:
We had a great meal overall. Service was sharp and exceedingly courteous. Overall this place promises all the glamour you’d expect from the Massive Restaurants but with a far more casual vibe.
Company Website : https://massiverestaurants.com/
Bo Tai Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/BoTaiQutub/