TCK By The China Kitchen, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
Chinese food in Delhi NCR has only gone from strength to strength over recent years, and this round up is a mixed selection of old favourites, new openings, and a couple of curveballs to sink those chopsticks into. TCK by The China Kitchen is one of them. Gather a big group of hungry friends from the offices nearby, make the journey and dig into a hefty menu spanning over hundred items. The classics, such as duck, lamb, rice and noodles, are all here.
TCK by The China Kitchen is one of the hottest places in Cyber Hub. A variety of mocktail & cocktail to suit everyone, on top of that, lip smacking food. This place is a delight for Chinese lovers. On our arrival, we were guided by a highly professional team ready to guide you to your table; the overall experience includes courteous and efficient staff.
The restaurant has an oriental Chinese theme. Everything on their menu is worth a try, starting from their salads to desserts, everything just stands out.
Coming to the dishes, we had :
– TCK Salad with sesame dressing : 4/5
– Crystal Truffle Mushroom Dumplings : 4/5
– Shanghai Chicken Dumplings : 5/5
– Shrimp Celery Dumplings(must have) : 5/5
– Sichuan spicy mushroom Tartare with wonton crisps : 3.5/5
– Beijing roasted duck with classical condiments : 4/5
– Hunan spicy mock duck with celery, garlic and ginger(vegetarian duck) : 3.5/5
– Braised premium tofu with truffle oil and mushroom : 4/5
– Gong-Bao chicken, peanut, cashew nut and chili : 4.5/5
– TCK noodles with vegetables : 3/5
– Fried rice with Sichuan bean : 3.5/5
For the drinks,
– The Dragon Pit : 4/5
– Ginger & orange Illusion(Ginger, mint & orange juice) : 5/5
And the desserts,
– Red Velvet Cake : 4/5
– Chocolate Cigar : 4.5/5
Food : 9/10
Service : 9/10
Would love to come back here and try the other items as well. Lovely place with amazing interiors and great dining experience!