Special United India Thali now available only at Ardor 2.1
If there is a time you wanna feel like a pampered (and very well fed) person while in Delhi, it is having this United India Thali at Ardor 2.1. Situated amidst one of the most frenetic place in Delhi – Connaught Place, Ardor finds a special space in Delhi culture. This place is perfect epitome of representing “Cultural Diversity in India”. It is the manifestation of harmonious existence of diverse cultures in India in terms of food by representing pan India cuisine in one single platter.
Despite many challenges faced to inculcate the idea of uniting different Indian cuisines in one single platter, Mr Suveet Kalra is now successfully been able to present this unique concept of United India Thali. You can not get over this beautiful thali for once, its such a treat to our eyes.
Main key features of the platter are:
- Specially made acrylic(imported from Germany) India shaped platter showcasing the Unity and Diversity of our big India.
- State wise placement of food.
- Paranthas are in the name of Chowkidar Paranthas depicting Modi ji s behaviour to adverse political situations.
- The platter weight is 5 kgs and food over it is equivalent.. so its a great filling for your group.
- A special Bhang ki chutney along with Pudina chutney and Rasam.
The thali is available in both vegetarian and non vegetarian options. The food in the thali is absolutely complementing each other with the perfection of taste representing from respective state. The food is extremely scrumptious tickling your taste buds and to know more one has to must visit this place.
So guys take your family and friends to this place to enjoy this only available unique concept all our regional cuisines at one place.